Monday, November 25, 2013

Welcome to my new Blog!!!!!!!!!!!

Share it Please
Hi and welcome!!!!

Thanks so much for reading this!!! I will be the first to admit that I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to blogging but I figured I needed to start somewhere and sometime so here I am!!! My hope is that I can learn along the way and if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to let me know!!!

I created a Facebook page for my business in January 2012 and have absolutely loved doing it so far! You can find me at www.Facebook.com/ChristineDoroslovac and feel free to "like" my page while you're there! In the summer my good friend +Brittany Stager commented on how much I post on FB and if I remember correctly her words to me were something along these lines: "You write so much and so often on your FB page, you could easily have started a blog with lots of content by now! You're already doing all the work you just need to put it in a blog", and almost every time I see her she reminds me that I should start one. Alas, here I am.

So this is me! I am a twenty something year old self-employed Registered Kinesiologist and personal trainer. I have owned my own business since 2011 and have loved every minute of it! There's something about helping other people succeed in achieving a healthier lifestyle that I just can't describe. The smiles on my client's faces when they achieve a goal, and the gratitude, dedication, and perseverance they display each and every session makes everything I do for them feel worthwhile and appreciated. I love each and every one of my clients and I love having an impact on their lives. They say when you love your job you'll never have to work another day in your life. :)
What should you expect from my blog posts!?
  • Lots and lots and lots of motivation! Ways to get motivated, stay inspired, and live a positive life
  • Healthy recipes, meal ideas, meal planning tips, and lots of pictures of yummy food
  • Fitness tips, new exercises, suggestions for challenging yourself in your workouts, injury prevention strategies etc
  • Links to useful health and wellness websites, news articles, and educational videos
  • Random personal stories (related to health and fitness of course!) and client success stories
  • Lots more!!
I am both excited and nervous to begin this journey but promise that I will try my best to make it as interesting as possible to keep you, my readers, engaged!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always love to hear from my readers!

Followers