Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal: a nutritious and filling breakfast

Share it Please

This morning I woke up with my stomach rumbling and begging for food. Knowing that I have a busy day ahead of me and a challenging workout with "The Trainer" in store in just a few hours I knew I needed to eat a big and healthy breakfast. One of my clients commented on my Facebook Post yesterday saying how much she enjoys having apples and oatmeal for breakfast and I've been craving it ever since.

 Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Ingredients: 
- 1/2 cup quick oats
-1/4 cup fresh pressed apple cidar
-3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 apple (any kind will do) cut into chunks
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts (for added protein!)

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Directions: 
Mix all ingredients except apples in a bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes stiring once halfway through. Add apples, stir, and enjoy! It's that easy!!!

As I sit here trying this post and sipping on my vanilla hazelnut coffee, I feel completely satisfied and ready to take on my busy day!!

I hope you have a good one!! What's your favourite energizing and filling breakfast food!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always love to hear from my readers!

Followers