Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Share it Please
Merry Christmas!!! I hope you are cherishing this special day and enjoying your time spent with your loved ones. This Christmas has been a very special one for me so far and the festivities have only just begun!! 
  
I want to take this opportunity on Christmas Day to say thank you to all of you. Lately, I have tried really hard to encourage people to live a healthy lifestyle through my newly created blog, Facebook fan page, and Twitter, and it's great to see that I have so many supporters so far! It is important for me to receive all the positive feedback and encouragement which allows me to continue doing what I love most -- help others succeed. 

Christmas time to me means being around the people you care about most,  taking time to appreciate what you have, and acknowledging the people who make an impact in your life. I want to make sure you all know how much you mean to me and thanks again for being my biggest fans and inspiring me on a daily basis. 

Here are a few of my highlights so far this Christmas: 

Time spent with the people I care most about (this person being just one of many!):
 A tree with so many gifts under it! I still find myself feeling giddy around this time of year especially with sights like this one!
 My best Christmas gift so far!! The perfect addition to my home gym and something that will allow me to accomplish my goal of mastering a full set of unassisted pullups!
 Could we have asked for a better day to celebrate Christmas Eve!? Words cannot describe how beautiful my walk with Molly was yesterday and these pictures don't do justice to the sights I saw. The freshly fallen snow and the icy trees and branches glistening in the sun were breathtaking!

  I hope wherever you are today you are able to give thanks and appreciate  what you have. Physical capabilities, fresh air to breathe, clean water to drink, and a warm house to live in. Take a minute while reading this post to stop and remember the true meaning of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always love to hear from my readers!

Followers