Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Top 10 So Far This February!

Share it Please
So far February has been a fantastic month filled with lots of activities and fun! I have been getting back into the 'swing of things' and counting down the days until Spring-as I'm sure most of you are as well!! I feel I have finally gotten back into my fitness routine and feel a lot more confidant about my goals and life in general after sharing some of my struggles which you can read about here.

I would also just like to say a huge THANK YOU for all the overwhelming feedback from my last post. I had close to 600 views on my last post and several comments on my blog, FB, and through private messages all of which were very positive and inspirational and I really appreciate it :)

Here are the highlights from my February this far!

1) Several cross-country skiing adventures with my dog Molly. I think she has enjoyed it more than myself sometimes and being off leash and running free has left her a happy, healthy, dog who sleeps like a baby at night! Such a great feeling to be outdoors on the trails, zooming along without a care in the world! 
2) 10 pin bowling on a Friday night. What a great way to keep active, have fun, and satisfy my competitive personality (despite falling short of a win!) Those 10 lb balls are hard to handle! Next time I'm opting for 5-pin!!! 
 3) Outdoor trail hikes with Molly and my lovely family <3. This day was -23 with the windchill but dressing for the cold and walking quickly helped keep us relatively warm! Doesn't everyone look so happy! 2 hours later we were all ready for a hot shower and tea!!
 4) Sunset walks with Molly. Perfect way to end a busy day at work. Even though I didn't have a chance to hit the gym I felt great after this short but brisk walk. Every little bit counts right!?
5) Watching the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics!! Been looking forward to this for months and it's finally here! So what if there was a slight malfunction while displaying the 5 Olympic rings!? Makes Vancouver's cauldron lighting look not so bad!! 
6) 90 minute walk along the Grand River in Kitchener on a beautiful sunny day! I can always count on my family to keep Molly and I company! Thanks Davey! :)
7) Watching Canada win a GOLD AND SILVER medal in Woman's Moguls at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics! We have 4 medals so far (tied with the US and in 4th place!) and it's only day 2!! Way to make us proud Canada! 
 8) Meeting my friend's new German Shephard puppy! Isn't She adorable!? You can check out +Brittany Stager's blog at http://www.mydailyrandomness.com/ I love reading her posts and I'm sure you will too!
 9) Attending the Total Woman's Show on February 9th with my darling sister and mother. Great times with great people!
10) Goodlife Fitness workouts! This picture was taken after a busy weekend and was well deserved! 

Well there you have it...my last few weeks in a nutshell!!! I hope you have had a good month so far! I'm not sure about anyone else but I am definitely looking forward to some warmer weather and Spring can not come soon enough!!! But for now I will dress warm, use my car remote starter, and continue to take advantage of my indoor home gym and Goodlife Fitness!

Thanks for reading and for your support!! And feel free to share my blog with others!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always love to hear from my readers!

Followers